MY Y IS EVERY Y
When you join the Y you join the Y Family network. To add more value to your membership and make it easier for you to work out when you are not near your home centre you can use other YMCAS within the YMCA of Brisbane network for free. All you need to do is bring your Y membership card and a photo ID to the Customer Services Desk at the Y you are visiting.
There is no limit to the use of other Ys provided you are using your home Y more than host Ys. Some restrictions may vary among the Ys, so call ahead prior to your visit. Valid for adult members only. 24/7 access is only available at your home Y.
What is reciprocal rights membership?
As a YMCA Fitness member, reciprocal rights enables access to all Fitness centres operated by the YMCA of Brisbane located in Bowen Hills; Cairns; Jamboree Heights; Victoria Point and Warwick. Please visit the centres webpage before visiting to see operating times, timetables, and services available.
Conditions of reciprocal rights membership
- All changes/enquiries regarding your membership including change of personal details and/or membership type must be completed at your home centre only
- Suspensions / cancellations can only be done at your home centre
- Outstanding fees (ie. Direct Debit) must be paid for at the home centre
- Gym appointments (including consultations and program prescription) are only available at your home centre. If you wish to attend gym appointments at another centre, fees will apply
- Multi Visit Pass holders are not entitled to reciprocal rights
- 24/7 access is only available at your home centre
- Does not allow access to Child minding services. Standard fees apply
- For centres with a Pool (Victoria Point / Warwick) members get FREE access for themselves to the pool. If you attend with other family members, they are required to pay pool entry fees
- If you start to utilise your non-home centre more frequently than you home centre, a membership transfer will need to occur between centres. The managers of each centre will work together to sort this transfer out for you.
Locactions and contact details